Sunday, January 17, 2016

I AM A MISSIONARY!!

MTC!!!
HELLO FAM!

My branch president is letting us email just a little bit today! My p-day is on Wednesday and then I’ll be able to do all the chatting and pictures and stuufffffff.


BUT IM HEREEEEEE! And I LLLOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it here...love it! love it!! Love It!!! LOVE IT!!!! This is the most amazing place and the work is so great!

I AM A MISSIONARY!! We had a meeting the first day with the MTC Presidency and it just hit me...I am an actual missionary with an actual tag. I'm so grateful!

I miss you guys but I’m doing wonderful! My companion's name is sister Nuttal and she's so sweet! We are very different but she teaches me a lot and we get along great.

Crazy...I’m at the MTC!! I'm learning a ton and I love you guys a lot!!! xoxoxo

TALK TO Y'ALL ON WEDNESDAYYYY!
Love, Sister Burgon*