Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A LITTLE NOTE FROM PRES. CLEVELAND

President and Sister Cleveland...and Me!!

Your daughter, Sister Emily Burgon, arrived safely in Indiana.  It was a pleasure to meet and welcome her to the mission.  She has a solid testimony of the gospel and is excited to be doing the Lord’s work.  Sister Cleveland and I look forward to serving with your daughter during this special time in her life.

I know Sister Burgon will appreciate letters from home, but I discourage phone calls or visits except for emergency situations, and with prior coordination with me.  I recommend that you send all mail and packages to the office.  We will forward items to your daughter's apartment address.  For your information, due to postal regulations, packages can only be forwarded when they are sent Priority or First Class mail.


Sister Cleveland and I will love, care for, and watch over Sister Burgon as if she were our own daughter.  Thank you for the love and support you have given, and will give her on her mission.


Sincerely,


Steven C. Cleveland

Mission President
Sister Burgon & Sister Perkins
Love my, Sister Burgon*