Monday, March 21, 2016

MIRACLES ARE HAPPENING!!!

Hey Hey Hey!!!

It was great to hear from everyone...I seriously appreciate the emails soooo much! THANK YOU! Hope it was a fantastic week for ya!

My week was so good....so good so so so good!! It was sunny and gorgeous and we got to do a lot of service which was fun! I also went on STL exchanges to Crossroads again. I SURVIVED :) We didn't witness anything too sketchy this time...prayers are real. I seriously love going to Crossroads! Sister Perkins let me take her pepper spray this time so that was comforting:) There are some wonderful people there! I love getting to know them!

Downtown INDY!!! One of the perks of going to Crossroads

My Companion for a day...cute Sister Simmons! Exchanges are so fun!

I* made HUGE progress this week...we are talking miracles here! I'm just so amazed at how much growth can happen when you truly are lead by God. I* has done everything we have asked her to, plus more, and the growth has been huge. Just a big testimony builder that the commandments are here to help us grow. It reminds me of Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." I know that even though we may feel inadequate or small, we can do all things with Christ. I* is such an example to me. She came to us this week just glowing. She said "I'm ready! I'm ready and I want to be baptized!!" EEEEEPPPPAHHHHHHHHHH We were wondering if her first baptismal date, March 26th, was too soon, but after meeting with her this week, it’s so evident that she has been prepared and that she is so ready! So basically this Saturday will be the best day ever! I'm just amazed at what Heavenly Father has accomplished in this situation. So neat!

I just know that true happiness comes from the Gospel. I'm so grateful for this Church and for our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that if we are diligent in keeping ALL of God's commandments, we will see miracles in our lives. It goes back to the basics, diligent prayers all day everyday and searching the scriptures as well. I just love it:) These are all things that have been strengthened in my testimony since I've been out. Isn't the Gospel amazing? Missions are too cool!

I also get to work in the Temple this week....couldn't be more excited. The Temple is such an amazing place!  

HAPPY EASTER THIS WEEK!

3 Nephi 18:24 "Hold up your light that it may shine unto the world. Behold I am the light which ye shall hold up"

LOVE YOU
Love, Sister Burgon*
*Only first initial of name used for privacy and to protect investigators identity
March Madness...Hoosier Style with Pres. aka Coach Cleveland (swiped from Facebook)

The New District!!!

Zone Lunch!!! (swiped from Facebook)