Monday, June 20, 2016

"COME UNTO CHRIST"

Humbled to sing at President & Sister Cleveland's Mission Farewell ;)

To view Don't click above photo...the video was too large for Blogger...haha
Just click on this link > https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/1556e8d4d270e7b0?projector=1

"We had theeeee beeessttt conferences this week! I saw missionaries almost every day! We had President's farewell!!! SO GOOD! They talked about finding joy in the journey...you can imagine I was eating that up:):):):) I got asked to sing ANOTHER song too...so we sang Glorious, Come Unto Christ and the EFY medley! I recorded it;):):):):) It was soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ps I am the first girl that sang....the mic was on the second girl so you can hear her the most but we sang together in some places :) it was so fun!!