Monday, June 27, 2016

REAL MISSIONARIES RIDE BIKES ;)

Hello everyone! What a fun week this week!! 

Highlight was probably that WE GOT BIKES:) We got very few miles for our car this month, so some awesome members in our ward gave us bikes to use this week! haha I think we are a little too excited about it.... :) We walked so much this week, which is fun too! 

Monday we went to the zoo and then we went to Bubs for dinner, talk about fun p-day right? 
Glad we are at the zoo...
'Cause I think I found the monkey's...heehee


At Bubs they have this challenge called "The Big Ugly" which is a hamburger of 1 pound of meat and 1/2 pound of bread for the bun...plus cheese and all that good stuff. The elders gave it a go and Elder Christiansen actually finished. Good times :) 


Bubs Menu...Would you like our regular large, oversized large, even larger large, or largest large ever burger?


The rest of the week we spent doing a looottttt of service which I love!! We were able to teach Reverend W* again and he basically told US the Restoration:) He said if he found out that it was true, and the Book of Mormon was true, then he would be baptized :) This is the guy who is a Reverend of his church and believes that it doesn't have the fullness of the gospel. I'm so excited about him!! Let me tell you about the fullness of the Gospel Reverend! 


Another highlight: We took L* to our Recent Convert Temple Baptism Day!!! It was the coolest experience. She was able to get baptized for her grandma and let me tell ya, the spirit was so strong! I absolutely love the Temple. We are so blessed to have one so close! We also had to say goodbye to President Cleveland at the temple! I can't believe it's already time for him to go! Sure love him, but I'm also very excited to meet President Carlson this week too:) New and exciting things coming our way:)

"And I, Moroni, having heard these words, was comforted, and said: O Lord, thy righteous will be done, for I know that thou workest unto the children of men according to their faith; For the brother of Jared said unto the mountain Zerin, Remove—and it was removed. And if he had not had faith it would not have moved; wherefore thou workest after men have faith. For thus didst thou manifest thyself unto thy disciples; for after they had faith, and did speak in thy name, thou didst show thyself unto them in great power." 
~Ether 12:29-31

I know that with our faith, God can work mighty miracles. Keep that faith :) Have a great week! 

xoxo
Love, Sister Burgon*
Big week of pictures...Are you ready???
Here we go...

THE ZOO!!!










MORE FROM BUB'S!!!
Perspective!!!
Don't hurt yourself cowboy!

THE TEMPLE!!!
I love to see the Temple...My happy place!

THE DISTRICT!


I think that is enough pictures for this week...
hubbadahubbadada...
That's all folks