Monday, June 20, 2016

GOIN' TO THE ZOO :)


Hello Everyone*
I have to be quick today because we are going to the Zoo with our Zone:) I'm so excited! This week was exciting. We had more rain than I have ever seen in my life haha The Lord watches over us though, it started to pour right when we got to a door, and then let up again for us to walk to the car, then poured again when we were IN the car haha 

Also...exciting news for the week...I saw my very first lightening bug! They are pretty much my favorite thing ever- when we are walking home at night, they all start to come out and its pretty cool to see! OH...I also held a massive spider....so there is that. It was a week of "firsts" :) lol




We had our very last zone conference with President and Sister Cleveland. It was amaaazing! I'm sure going to miss them! We talked about finding joy in the journey! I was also asked to sing too which I absolutley loved!! We sang Glorious and Come Unto Christ and then all of the missionaries sang the EFY Medley! I love the spirit that music brings. 

Miracle moment :) We did some unexpected tracting Friday morning and no one was home. But then all the sudden, the elders called us. They were super excited and said that they had found an awesome Chinese family who LOVES Mormons. They sent us over there...because we can speak Chinese...I mean....some of us can haha...AND found out that they had met the missionaries in Alaska. When our elders knocked on their door, they recognized them because of their white shirts and name tags and let them in! Come to find out that they used to go to church all the time with the Alaska missionaries. She even said that she tried going to church here too but couldn't find it! Such a miracle!! We are going to start teaching them this week EEP!

Thanks so much for all the support! I sure love you guys! Keep Smiling:) 

Love, Sister Burgon*

More pix from this week...

It's SOOOOOO Beauty-full here in Indy!


Farewell Zone Conference for President & Sister Cleveland
Back to work...See y'all next Monday!!!!