Monday, November 14, 2016

ZONE CONFERENCE, EXCHANGES AND TURKEY RUN?

Hello everyone!! 
OK. First of all, thank you so very very much for all the sweet birthday wishes! 
I seriously felt the love today and it means more than I can say! 
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! I am so blessed to have the best friends and family!

This week was fantastic!! We had zone conference and it was amazing. There's nothing like going to those conferences and being surrounded by the spirit. I loved the trainings that were given and I felt like we were really able to receive some guidance and inspiration for what we could do better on and how to help our investigators more. Grateful for that! It's always fun to see my sweet missionary friends as well!



Right after zone conferences, we had exchanges with the STL's which was amazing. We definitely saw miracles. It's amazing to me that we can be in the right place at the right time to meet someone who truly needs the message of the restoration. HOW HUMBLING. I've said it a lot before, but I just know that this is not our work! I know that Heavenly Father LOVES His children so much. 

We were just able to teach a lot of cool people this week. It's fun to see some of our investigators progressing now too! Good things happening here in Terredise! Feeling very blessed! And another wonderful thing happened on Sunday...'A' blessed the sacrament!! It was the coolest moment and he did so good. There was a super powerful spirit in the meeting and I am just amazed at how wonderful this gospel is. 

This week's scripture is from Mr. 'A' himself. He sent it to us and I just love it. D&C 98:1-3 
"Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks; Waiting patiently on the Lord, for your prayers have entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, and are recorded with this seal and testament—the Lord hath sworn and decreed that they shall be granted. Therefore, he giveth this promise unto you, with an immutable covenant that they shall be fulfilled; and all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name’s glory, saith the Lord."
Never forget that we are in the Lord's hands. It's so reassuring, he promises us that it will all work out, no matter what! 

LOVE YOU! Thanks again for the sweet emails!

xoxo
Love, Sister Burgon*

Pix: We went to a beautiful state park called Turkey Run for pday and did some Hiking and it was amazing!






Birthday Partay!!!!! Thanks to Mama B for my Birthday Dinner and the Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes!!!!
So long teen years!!!!
See y'all in 7 days!!!!