Monday, July 25, 2016

MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN!


helloooo der errybudy...commin atcha live from Podunk! 

HOLY I love it here! It is 100% different from Carmel, but I love it! It's the smallest town and everyone is either a redneck or a hick (spoken with love)....all of them are Hoosiers....10% have teeth and that equals a whole lot of fun! Serving here is an adrenaline rush....yesterday we were tracting and someone told us that someone had been shot in that exact neighborhood the day before!! HAHA I love it, never a dull moment. So we are the campus missionaries, but since it is summer, there's not too many students on campus right not, so we work in the neighborhoods too! It's the best of both!!!! :) I'm suuuuper excited for when campus opens up again too! 


Our area is super slow right now, so this week we have been tracting like crazy, contacting potentials and formers and trying to gain a teaching pool! Which to be honest, has been a lot of fun! And we've seen a lot of success coming from it...slowly but surely!!! There's some people I'm super excited to work with! People are a lot more receptive here...but they also claim that they have seen Jesus before, so we are careful :) 

This week we got to help a member on her goat farm...that was fun! We also had zone meeting with our new zone. The Zone Leaders gave a great training on finding and at the end we talked about "girding up our loins" so then we "girded up our loins" ....totally hilarious....pictures coming haha. Our theme for zone meeting was "Make IT Great Again".....Funniest zone meeting I've ever been too:) We will make it great again!

I love my companion and new zone and new area....I can't wait to see it grow, there's so much potential here!!! Miracles coming soon;) 

Mosiah 24:13-16

XOXO
Love, Sister Burgon*
Pics of the week:
Working on the GOAT farm...





Making Blackberry Jam on the GOAT farm...


The Gird Up Your Loins Zone Conference...
face palm...nough said... 



The IT District...


Got my hur done...

So 'til next week...
Smile...
Stay positive...
Eat a popsicle and think of me!
See y'all next week!!!