Monday, October 3, 2016

H E B R E W S 6:11

"And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end"
Hello mu friends:) 

What an awesome week...it completely flew by!! And it felt like Christmas with conference this weekend!! Wasn't that just amazing? I loved the simplicity of all of the messages! Have Joy, remember God's plan, count your blessings, communicate with your loving father through prayer, don't look beyond the mark, remember the doctrine of Christ: Faith, Repentance, Baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, endure with joy to the end, Never forget those moments when you feel the spirit, Heavenly Father is there and He loves you. I just loved every minute. It was a different experience for me this year too, because we had investigators there. I was listening to the talks with them in mind, and still, the spirit spoke truth to my heart and I was amazed at the goodness of this Gospel, Christ's church. 


This week we were able to teach so many!! It was a BLESSED week! In fact, one day, it worked out that we had appointments lined up every hour after 3 o'clock and they all kept their appointment too! We got really good at teaching simply, and we were praying so hard because we wanted to still teach according to their need too. Each lesson turned out differently, I was so grateful that the spirit was able to be there to direct us to teach in a way that would mean most to them. As we taught this week, I was just filled with spiritual eyes to see these people the way Heavenly Father sees them. It's amazing!! I know that God loves ALL His children. These are remarkable people! My Brothers and Sisters :) We are family (I feel a song coming on...lol)


Update on "A": This kid is blowing my mind. He came to our lesson and expressed his testimony of seeing the Lord's hand in his life. He's been going through some major trials in life and he powerfully testified that he has felt the h e a l i n g  Power of the Atonement. It was an amazing moment. He has come so far, I'm truly so amazed at how aware God is to each and every one of us. This is most definitely not our work. But i'm so grateful to be a part of it. ALSO...I love our YSA, they come help out at our lessons and give the sweetest testimonies. Just the best:) 

"H" is still doing really well too!! He continues to "annoy" his family by pestering them until they come do family prayer with him hahaha he reads his scriptures every night and I'M SO PROUD :) This week he was very excited to show us his Nerf guns too hahahaha that was fun.

I know with all my heart that Heavenly Father is aware of YOU. He plays a roll in every moment of every day and you are in His hands!! How blessed are we? D&C 59:21

xoxo
Love, Sister Burgon*

Beauty-fall Terredise!


Great People
Have a great week! Be ambitious for Christ!