Monday, October 31, 2016

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE RESTORATION . . . H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! ! !

Hello everyone!! 
What a fantastic week! 

Thanks so much for all the support, it means the world! 

ALSO, h a p p y  h a l l o w e e n 🕸AND Happy Birthday to my sweet dad and my cousin Taylor! LOVE YA. Hope it's a good one! 

This week wrapped up week 3 of the transfer...wut...I feel like we just started. What a fun month it has been! Hope you all are well.

This week we had lots of time to find!! It was awesome, we got to meet some really cool people and see familiar faces around campus! With lots of finding time, came fun conversations with Sister Ben. I think we played "Would you rather" all week :) We were also blessed to teach some cool lessons, most of them happened to be on the Plan of Salvation, so I got to study a lot about it in my personal studies. It was amazing! I learned so much! It truly is the plan of happiness. It was amazing to see how so many of our investigators questions were answered because of the plan. I'm so grateful for the restoration; because of it, we have much more knowledge about what happens when we die, our purpose, etc. Which brings me to a cool experience we had this week. 

In district meeting, Elder Wright was talking about the restoration and how much we are blessed because of it. He asked us, "What part of the restoration are you grateful for?" I reaallllyyy loved this question because it got me thinking...I am so grateful for the restoration! It truly is because of the restoration that we have...ALL that we have now: The Book of Mormon, The Priesthood, Prophets, Revelation, Temples, The Plan of Salvation, more of Christ etc, etc, etc, I could go on and on. So I studied the Restoration for my personal studies and I got some super cool insights. Heavenly Father helped me to see of some ways that I could teach the restoration better, to be more impactful, and it has helped a lot. SO conclusion...I'm just suuuuper grateful for the restoration!

We got to start to teach "A" his new member lessons and he is just doing awesome!! He has a great spirit about him and is always happy. I know that no matter what you have gone through, or going through currently in your life, it can be overcome and made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know it! 
"And he who receiveth all things with thankfulnessshall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more." D&C 78:19
Love you guys! Have a great week!
xoxo
Love, Sister Burgon*

Pix: our cute class this Sunday


a glimpse into the future?



Happy Halloween


Scare ya later...see y'all next week!!!